Sunday, January 21, 2018

Ex-Grinder Advice: Punishing Brother

EX-GRINDER.ORG
Ex-Ginder Forums > Family Matters > Sisters

TOPIC: Punishing Brother
Created by: Su-B
Date Created: August 27, 2014
=====================
Su-B – 08-27-2014
Hello!  I'm 19 years old and I just got my powers. I live with a brother whose one year younger than me, and my Mom, who is often away on business trips. Even though I'm older, I'm also smaller than my brother, and he's always picked on me as we grew up, even after Sex Magic appeared. I want to know, what are some good punishments I can levy on him?
_________________________

Honey Suck All – 08-27-2014
Ooh, sweetie, welcome!  You are going to have SO much fun with this!  I have some questions first though:

1) Does he know you have the powers?

2) Have you practice them at all yet? How long have you had them?

3) Do you want to fuck him?

4) How bad exactly do you want to punish him? Are you thinking relatively harmless pranks, or do you want to ruin him?

5) Does your Mom do anything to him? Do you think she will co-operate with you, or do you think she might put a stop to it?

_________________________

CathReign – 08-27-2014
What about your father? I take it since you didn’t mention him, he doesn’t live with you anymore?
_________________________

Su-B – 08-27-2014
1) He doesn't know. I’ve been pretty careful about it. There's been a few times he's been caught in my aura while I've been trying to practice my powers, but he doesn't know it's me. There's a few other girls in nearby houses who also awakened recently, so I can shift the blame to them if I need to.

2) I've had them for about 6 weeks now. I have practice on some of the men in the neighborhood and some of the boys in my school. Again, they don't know it's me, but I’ve practiced enough that my powers are pretty under control by now.

3) Ew, NO!  It's not like that. I'm not attracted to him or hot for him or anything, I just think it would be funny to use my powers to get back at him.

4) I mean it was mostly just dumb pranks and teasing and making sure he got First dibs on things. You know, annoying brother stuff. I mainly just want to put him in his place and keep him there.

5) No, my Mom doesn't do anything to him. We're not that kind of family. Like I said, she's away a lot on business, and he's usually pretty well-behaved when she's home. I think they had a talk about his masturbation habits or something, though, because I noticed he never jerks off when she's home or even when she’s in town, but he'll crank it every single day she's not. Heck, the last couple times she went on a trip, I sensed him jerking it ten times the first day she was out.

I'm not sure how she'd feel about it. I kind of think she wouldn't care as long as I'm not doing things while she's around? But I don’t know, she might get pretty mad about it. I actually haven't told her about my powers, either, actually.

@CathReign - My father passed away a few years ago, just before the Magic. Mom hasn't hooked up with anyone else, either, so there’s no other guys in the household.
_________________________

CathReign – 08-27-2014
Sorry to hear that hun. :(
_________________________

Honey Suck All – 08-28-2014
1) Hmmm, well normally I'd say this would be great because it gives you a lot of options to drive him absolutely crazy, and never suspect it’s you. I was in a similar situation with a roommate back in college.  I used to do things to him all the time,  but I played innocent.  I just kept telling him it was probably one of our neighbors in the apartment complex but of course there was no way of knowing who.

The best part was when he started trying to bargain with me, where he do things for me if I would use my powers to “ stop the teasing from happening.”  So I told him I can try to put up a shield for him but it wouldn't always work. So, yeah, I had him doing favors for me so that I would “stop the teasing”,  which of course just meant I wouldn't use my powers. I never even bothered to put up a shield. So some other woman did tease him, or I just teased him anyway, I told him it was because my shield wasn't strong enough. I still managed to fool him long enough to get some good use out of him until he moved out. It was absolutely hilarious.

2) Sounds like you're pretty set!  So does no one else at all know you have the powers? What about your friends?

3) LOL, okay, hun I'm just asking. These days, it's not really that unusual for siblings to end up doing stuff. The way the magic works, it kind of easily invites those kinds of situations. And don't be surprised if, after you're doing things to him, he starts wanting to fuck you.

4) Okay. This sort of ties back to the first question then because if you want to put him in his place then you're probably going to have to let him know that it’s you doing things to him. Which can also be fun! Imagine every time you walk into a room, you sense his heart skip a beat and his cock flex, and you know he’s at attention, ready to obey whatever Big Sister orders!

5) Well, that does present a bit of a conundrum. I would say try to establish something while your mother is away, but if you think she's going to be really mad about something like this you don't want to start doing it behind her back and then she finds out and it blows up in your face. And believe me she will find out. She'll be able to sense everything from her son, even if you swear him to secrecy.

I would say if you're going to do this as a sort of discipline thing, you should talk to your mom about it. Maybe coordinate something with her. Otherwise, if you want to just punish him anonymously, then go ahead and do it and just don't say anything and see how she reacts to her son being teased all the time.

I asked about if any of your friends know, if so maybe you could coordinate something with them. Are any of your friends also Sex Mages? If so, maybe one of them could take the heat for you as it were, so it looks like you are not disciplining him directly, and thus avoid the awkwardness of you being his sister. You could say something like, “Make fun of me again and I'll have my friends orgasm block you until next year!” And you wouldn’t even have to say who it is, but you could put the block on him, and pretend it's “one of your friends.”  I guarantee he'll fall for it.
_________________________

LicksYouToDeath – 08-28-2014
Coordinating with Mom is super fun, if she'll let you! As soon as I got my power she let me practice on my Dad. Once I was good enough I even got to be completely in charge of him for a few months before I moved out. He was always the disciplinarian when I was growing up, so it was great seeing him on his knees, begging for forgiveness, as I punished him for all the little rules mom and I kept making up that he kept breaking. It's been a couple years  since I lived with them, but Mom still makes him call me to ask for permission to cum. I told him he’s only allowed one call a week, and one of Mom’s punishments is to take away his calls. ;)
_________________________

SmashEm! – 08-28-2014
That’s hilarious, Licks! I actually do something similar with my boyfriend and his sister, who’s my best friend. He has to call her for permission. He still gets so embarrassed!
_________________________

Ultra Mantra – 08-28-2014
If you’re uncomfortable doing specific sexual things to your brother, just do what I do with my boyfriend when I’m mad at him. I just blast my arousal aura on full for a day or two. Trust me, when his cock’s been stuck in the red-line for even just a couple hours, he’ll be on his knees pleading for mercy! Every time he gets a smart mouth or hogs the TV or whatever he does, just give him a Hard Attack.
_________________________

SmashEm! – 08-28-2014
Or just squeeze his nuts with your powers. Boys get humble REAL fast with that!
_________________________

Su-B – 08-28-2014
@Honey Suck All – The fake-friend thing is a good idea, and maybe if I were younger. But I am old enough, he knows I should be getting my powers soon anyway, so I think he’d just end up figuring it out. He’s not as dumb as he looks, LOL. And yeah, I guess I want him to know it is me doing it. 1) It’ll probably be more embarrassing for him that way, and 2) if I tell him it’s some other girl, than it’s not really me he’ll be respecting, and I want to be the one he knows not to tick off!

@Ultra Mantra, SmashE! – Hmm. I mean, those are okay, but, like, he’s been hit with arousal aura’s before, and ball squeezing is too pain-oriented, I think. I don’t want to just smack him upside the head so to speak, I kind of want him humiliated, so it’ll really sink in. Something he’ll be scared off, but not just because it hurts.
_________________________

CathReign – 08-29-2014
Do you know about the Deep Wriggle trick? You make him feel like there’s a finger stuck up in his butt. You make that finger wriggle around whenever you want to punish him. This stimulates the prostate to get him hard and teases him, but it’s not nice like a handjob or blowjob, you’re actually fucking his asshole with your mind. Some guys like being fucked in the butt, but most of them are deeply paranoid about it.

You’re touching him somewhere very vulnerable, it’ll make him respond sexually despite himself so you can mock him for like it up the butt, and by stimulating his prostrate, it will drive him towards orgasm without giving him the most enjoyable pleasure of a handjob or blowjob spell, so you can even make him edge with it. Unless he’s really into butt stuff. If you try this on him and he ends up liking it, you might want to try a different trick.
_________________________

Su-B – 08-30-2014
Wow. No, I never heard of that one. I didn’t know we could stimulate their assholes like that. Thanks a lot, I think I’ll give it a shot!
_________________________

CathReign – 08-30-2014
LOL, good luck, hun! Show him what for!
_________________________

Honey Suck All – 08-30-2014
Let us know how it goes! :)
_________________________

Su-B – 09-07-2014
Okay, so I did it! Here’s what happened:

I decided to just go ahead and do it while Mom was out. I figured it was better to ask for forgiveness than permission. And well, if I'm honest I'm a little embarrassed to talk about it with my mother. I figured that would probably end up just waiting me so I just decided to go ahead and do it.

Anyway Mom went on another of her business trips two days ago, and she’ll be gone for four more days. As I suspected he would my brothers tried to spend the first day masturbating. I say try because I put orgasm blocks on him.  after a couple hours of stroking himself and being unable to come, he got super frustrated. he went downstairs for a living room and started playing some video games to try to take his mind off it. I waited a little bit then came downstairs. I told him I wanted to use the TV to watch some movies. he just tried to blow me off. I said I'd be a nice sister and give him one more hour on the TV.

So I went back upstairs and I gave him the hour and then came back downstairs. He was still sporting a hard-on, I could tell he really wanted to jack off, but he knew he had the orgasm block on and knew it was useless.

So I stood in front of the TV with my arms crossed and said “time’s up.” He just told me to buzz off. I said just because you're having trouble jacking off doesn't mean you can be mean to me. He immediately got red faced and said that has nothing to do with it. I told him I could see his boner and he said told me to shut up.  I said, “No you shut up! From now on, if you want to ever cum again, you’re going to listen to me and do as I say!”

Okay so I didn't have any good one-liners lined up, LOL.  But he stops trying to play a game and he looks at me for a second.  Then it clicks. His eyes widen. He says, “Holy shiy, is this your orgasm block?”

 I smile down at him and say, “Yes.”

“Since when did you have the Magic?” he says. He had such a panicked look on his face.

“Since none of your business,” I say. “But now that I have them you're going to pay me a little more respect around here.  Otherwise you're going to regret it.”

 He doesn't seem to believe me but he's not sure what to say. So I continue. “From now on, if you want to jack off, you’re going to have to ask me for permission. I know you always wait for Mom to leave,  but I'm still around and I don't want to send to you touching yourself.”

He tells me I have no right to tell him what to do. I'm just a sister,  and if I keep using my powers on him he'll tell Mom. I laugh and say that Mom isn't here, so I'm in charge now.

 He actually gets up off the couch and tries to loom over me. “Take the block off,” he says.

“Make me,” I say.

“Don't be a brat,” he says.

“Don't call me names,” I say.

“If you don't take it off I'm gunna…”

“Gunna what?” I’m grinning, and it’s making him flustered that I’m not backing down. “You going to keep calling me names? Or were you thinking of hitting me?”

He just sort of stutters for a second.  I honestly think he never thought this situation through, about what he’d do when I got my powers. Like he must have just assumed that because he was able to push me around before, I'd still be a pushover.  Or maybe he thought I would be moved out of the house by the time I got my powers?

Just as he opens his mouth to say something else, that's when I stick him with a Deep Wriggle spell! His eyes go wide as saucers as he feels that random finger slide into his ass.  He actually lets out a yelp.

He says, “What are you doing? Stop that!”

I begin to start moving the finger in his ass. His hands fly to his butt and he stumbles back onto the couch where he starts wiggling. As I'm applying the finger I'm watching the network of his nerves. I can see how sensitive he is and how every move of the finger is touching off his discomfort. He sort of feels a bit like he needs to poop, but more so than that, he's starting to feel a surge of pleasure. I can tell it's different from the pleasure he feels when he masturbates. It's definitely very weird for him and unexpected.

 It doesn't take long, given that he already hasn’t cum for a little over a week, and he did spend the first couple hours of the morning basically edging himself over and over. His hips buck and he cries out. But my orgasm block holds and he doesn't cum. I cease the spell’s movement but I leave the sensation of the finger still being there. I gave him a minute to take in what just happened and he goes red as a beet, utterly humiliated and starting to get angry.

“Now repeat after me,” I say.

He cusses me out. Asking how dare I, and I'm going to get in so much trouble when Mom gets home, and what the fuck is wrong with me. As he starts to stand up, I make the Deep Wriggle spell move again. He immediately falls back down and he's whimpering within seconds.

“Now repeat after me,” I say again.

It takes a few more tries. I edge him with the Deep Wriggle spell another half dozen times. There's tears rolling down his cheeks after the last time. I point out how good getting butt-fingered must feel if he’s edging this quick. He denies it, saying I must be using my powers to force it to feel good, but I’m honestly not doing any sort of pleasure enhancement. It’s just a Phantom Finger in his ass.

Finally, he stops fighting me, and I get him recite a pledge: “I will always respect and defer to my Big Sister.  I will never tease her or call her names, and I will always let her go first. I will do every favor she asks. And I will always ask her permission before I try to touch myself.”

I made him repeat that 3 times. Then I made him get down on all fours in front of the couch and I used him as a footrest while I sat there and watched two long movies. I kept the Phantom Finger inside his ass the whole time, and if he moved too much or started to complain, I made it Wriggle until he cried. When I was finished, he begged me to let him jack off. I said I’d think about it. He stomped off to his room, fuming, and locked himself inside all day.

Yesterday, he came back out and seems determined to convince me to be merciful. He’s been very attentive and polite. Right now, I’m having him write down every little mean thing he did to me that he can remember, and I plan on going down the list, deciding how I should punish him for it. He’s been diamond-hard the whole time, and I’ve kept the Phantom Finger inside him. I’ve still got half a week before Mom comes home, I figure I’ll make the most of it.
_________________________

LicksYouToDeath – 09-07-2014
O_O  Holy shit, that’s so fucking hot! Awesome! LOL
_________________________

Honey Suck All – 09-07-2014
Wow, I didn’t expect such a thorough recap. You go girl! I just hope Mom doesn’t get too upset about this.
_________________________

Su-B – 09-07-2014
Honestly, too excited to worry about it!
_________________________

SmashEm! – 09-07-2014
So, is Little Bro going to get his cummies before the week is out?
_________________________

Su-B – 09-07-2014
Well, I plan to let him have a full jack-off day the day before Mom gets back. At this rate, I think he’ll spend the whole day jerking it non-stop! Still, once we go through that list of naughty things he’s done, we’ll see what happens. ;)
_________________________

SmashEm! – 09-07-2014
Ooooh, the suspense!
_________________________

LickYouToDeath – 09-07-2014
He should give you an orgasm for every thing on the list.
_________________________

Su-B – 09-07-2014
Um… ew… no thanks.

Although I gotta say, with as much Energy as he’s been giving off, I’ve been feeling pretty great! I went for a jog this morning, and I barely felt winded even though I went an extra two miles than usual!
_________________________

Su-B – 09-10-2014
Update: So Mom calls me, and tells me Little Bro managed to send her an e-mail. I’d confiscated his phone, but he managed to get on my laptop while I was in the shower. She asks me if what he told her was true. I say yes. I was almost scared for a second, but she just starts laughing her ass off!

She says she’s been waiting for me to get my powers and see what I’d do, and she’d been telling my brother to start being nicer to me. She says that when she gets home, we’ll all sit down and have a talk, come up with some fairer house rules. She’s not going to let me just keep the blocks and DW spell on him forever, but I can do what I want to him until she gets back, as long as it’s not too severe. Serves him right for being a bratty brother, she says.
_________________________

Honey Suck All – 09-10-2014
Well, that’s a relief. Your Mom sounds pretty cool!
_________________________

Su-B – 09-10-2014
She is! I think tomorrow, I’m going to invite some friends over to hang out, and I’m going to have him wait and serve us in the nude.
_________________________

LickYouToDeath – 09-10-2014
Haha, such a lucky boy!
_________________________

Garrote – 09-10-2014
And here I thought this was a site for punishing guys. ;)
_________________________

SlapJackie – 09-10-2014
Maybe you and your friends can take turns spanking him.
_________________________

Su-B – 09-11-2014
So, the party today was pretty fun! Five of my friends came over, and only one of them also has her powers. Little Bro was so embarrassed being nude in front of them all! I caught images in his mind of which of my friends he’d jacked off to, and I told them on the spot, acting all astounded, even though I’d known for a little bit. He’d masturbated to thoughts of three of my friends, and I let them give him spankings. Then my other two friends gave him some just for fun!

Then, we had lunch, which was just pizza and soda, but I had him serve us the pieces and fill our drinks. My friends were pinching his ass and grabbing or flicking his cock all throughout. One of my friends “accidentally” spill a bit of soda, getting some drops on the tops of her breasts. She made him lick the drops off, and Little Bro almost ejaculated just from that! We all laughed, and he just about died from embarrassment!

Then we hung out in the living room, and made him massage our feet. I did the Deep Wriggle whenever he wasn’t doing it right, and he learned the proper way really fast! He never had an interest in feet before, but he was dreaming about footjobs that night!

We then made him confess a few of his fantasies, which was usually just about getting blowjobs and doggie-style fucking the girls he liked. Boring stuff, but he was stumbling through his words and couldn’t look my friends in the eyes, the ones he’d fantasized about. We then made him kiss our feet while apologizing.

Then, my other friend who had powers started throwing Tease Spells on him, phantom sucks and strokes, and we all laughed as he flopped and gasped on the floor like a fish. The other girls kept making suggestions and my friend kept layering on sensations until I was sure Little Bro was going to go out of his mind! And just as she was holding him right there at the edge of my orgasm block, I did the Deep Wriggle on him one more time. He howled and then finally blacked out.

We left it off there, but we’re already making plans for future parties, maybe bring some of my friends boyfriends or brothers along. I’ve already agreed my friends can use Little Bro as a Test Boy when their powers come in. He’s still sleeping on the living room floor as I write this. I took a few pictures and added it to the gallery.
_________________________

CathReign – 09-11-2014
Oh, goddess, that reminds me of my college days! Oooh, I’m gunna have to look up some old friends for some weekend fun! >:3
_________________________

Ultra Mantra – 09-11-2014
Dang, girl, you took to this Sisdomme thing hella fast! You’re a natural!
_________________________

Su-B – 09-13-2014
Haha, thanks, I guess, LOL. Honeymoon’s over, though.

Probably my last update for a while. Mom came home, and she made me remove the spells. Little Bro was crying in gratitude, he cranked his cock for like three straight hours, came probably a dozen times. Mom said I way overheated him, but she laughed it off.

So, now we have some house rules. Little Bro admitted he only didn’t jerk off when Mom was around because he was embarrassed, but Mom decided to make it a rule that he couldn’t do it while she was in town. When out of town, he has to ask me. Unfortunately for him, Mom’s not going on another trip for at least a month and a half, so he better have emptied those nuts as much as he could today!

He still has to be nice and obedient, but Mom says I shouldn’t be too hard on him, or keep him from taking care of his own business. Still, I think he gets the message. Little Bro is now Big Sister’s devoted servant when I want him to be! And he’s much humbler and polite! LOL!
_________________________

Honey Suck All – 09-13-2014
All’s well then! Let us know of any more fun you have! Cheers!

_________________________

SmashEm! – 09-13-2014

Aw, if I was Mom, I’d have just reinforced that orgasm block, and added more fingers! Some ladies are just too nice! LOL

3 comments:

  1. I like these message board type stuff, but the no actual sex brother/sister stuff is just no fun :P. I like the idea of sis bringing around her friends to play with him tho :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, this was really enjoyable, but I'd like to see something similar where there's actual sexual interaction.

      Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  2. I suppose I was channeling some Pancake a bit there, but I shall keep that in mind for the future.

    ReplyDelete